Are you ready to be a part of a new summer tradition at Papa Bear’s Mini Golf?
On Saturday, July 20th, Papa Bear’s will hold the first-ever Papa’s Putter Showdown Mini Golf Tournament. The Tournament is open to contestants who pre-qualify with a 5 under par score of 44 and pay the registration fee of $20 to enter in the final tournament.
1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200
3rd Place: $100
Lowest 18-Hole Score: $100
Spaces are limited - so get to Papa Bear’s today to putt a qualifying score and claim your spot!
July 20 Tournament Details:
- Qualifying Contestants will compete in 36 holes of competitive play
- 6:00pm Check-In & Practice Rounds
- 7:00pm Tournament begins!
1. Players will be placed in random groups with a shotgun start.
2. Players will use Papa Bear’s putters and balls.
3. Players will begin each hole putting off behind chalk line on bricks.
4. Each player will putt the entire hole to completion before the next player putts.
5. Players may move ball one putter head length away from side bricks.
6. Balls that leave carpeted area may be replaced at point of exit with a one stroke penalty.
7. Total score will be the combined score of 36 holes/2 rounds.
8. Any final score ties will initiate a 3 hole playoff. Continued ties will be played on hole 18 until tie is broken. 9. The winner of the low score for 18 holes cannot be one of the top 3 winners.
For more details of questions: call 715-325-7272.